Ways to Volunteer
AboutFace depends on many volunteers who donate their time and talents to advance our work. Volunteering with us is a great way to give back to your community, gain work experience, and meet new people.
To apply to any of the volunteer positions, please complete the form below. Be sure to include your resume. If you are selected, someone from our office will reach out to set-up an interview. All new volunteers are provided with an AboutFace orientation, specific to their role.
- Trailblazers – volunteers attend and support these specific programs in various locations. Opportunities are virtual and in-person, depending on availability.
- Advocacy Committee Member – Advocacy Committee members provide critical feedback to AboutFace’s management on such topics as programs and services, trends, and community opportunities.
- Outreach Ambassador – share your story to a wide audience and help spread the word about our work in communities across Canada.
- Conference Volunteer – help us staff booths at conferences in various locations
- Children and Youth Speaker Series Volunteers – will share their stories with kids from the facial difference community. On a quarterly basis, AboutFace will hold one session featuring an adult from the community.
Apply to Volunteer
"*" indicates required fields